Vinaypal Butter Dil de Badle Dil release with punjabiportal

Whenever some new Punjabi Wallpaper is added into the http://www.punjabiportal.com website, it will be mentioned here and any discussion regarding that Punjabi wallpapers will be taking place here.

Vinaypal Butter Dil de Badle Dil release with punjabiportal

Postby bobbysandhu » January 3rd, 2009, 2:50 pm

Vinaypal Butter... is out with his second album Dil de Badle Dil. I met him at the set of Munde UK De. We have been friends for a long time but occasionally this is how we meet. So i promised him that i will upload photographs and the info regarding the album on PP. And so im doing right now. He also gave me the album, but it was left with Rana Bai. I will ask Vinay to get me another disc... soon.. :D

So before we all review it, lets enjoy Vinay Pal and his friendliness for punjabiportal

Vinay and punjabiportal Puppa

Rana Bai te bai dian kharmastiyan

Ten bande apni height anudsar khade hoye

Vinaypal Butter Dil de Badle Dil Music Review by Manjot Dullat

Dil DE BAdle Dil - a album beautifully sung and written by a melodious voice Vinaypal Buttar. As already defined by HEer it is an different album in the noise of uncontrollable duets. It seems like that Vinaypal has added more beauty to the Poetic genes that he has got from her mother "MRs. Baldev KAur" . many of you must not be knowing that his mother is a very fine poetess,

After all this the real TADKA i.e. BEE 2 (Sound Pipe) has done the splendid job ... by giving an completely mind soothing music.

now coming specifically on tracks . The album comprises of 9 Tracks

1. Dil De BAdle DIl : a true love feeling! Hope this track is going to be every love couple fav. awesome words !Each and every word is full of feelings and love ... a nice soothing track.
few lines frm the song to judge the beauty of vinay's lyric skills
"Ki Dhola VINAYPAL
rawaan tere naal
main khushian vich
sukhaan vich
dardan dukhan vich
banke hisedaar
dil de badle dil
pyaar de badle pyaar"

2. Punjaban JaTtian - a true blend of Beats & Desi FOlk .Splendid JOb done by Bee2 .. vinaypal's voice is an added beauty of the SOng... The song is real praise of PUNJABAN JATTIAN

3. Sohni Kudi - here comes the track DEOR bHarjayi scenerio.. Unlike those typical knok Jhok of deor bhabhi ..here comes a decent track... a soothing voice with a perfect blend of music ...

4.Jehde Wele - a true appraisal of GIrl! the wording of song is just amazing .. after listening the song i found that how good is the imagination of vinaypal...

"tenu jede wele rabb ne banaya hona
kache dudh ch sandoor paya hone
nale thodi jehi paayi honi aa darooo"

then

"akhian banoun wele sheesha pees laya hone sapni di kanj ch paake"

just fantastic song ... folks! dedicate this to your Love

5. Desi jatt : here comnes the JAttitude..Desi Jatt nu walaiti daru char gayi oye ..full of energy and even i m thinking this song has been sung by vinaypal after drinking and the voice ads by RANA RANBIR is just the perfectionist JOB.... gr* job done by Sound ENGG..

6. VIAH : another good track .. soon this track is going to be the wedding song of PUNJAAB

7. YAAD : as we all know an album is complete without sad song ..also it is believed that singer is judged only by the SAD song singing capabilities... here also VInaypal has proved his talent! srry! i can't elaborate the wordings of the song! its so heart touching! plz hear it yourself ... it is really a sad song

8. Gidhe vich: here vinaypal is inviting a girl to dance but his verses are blended with heavy beats ,,, this track surely gonna be a club hit !!

9. Bholi Bhali: here comes the superb song of Album although this song seems to be version 2 of Labhdi Nahi .... but this track is surely gonna be on TOP Charts

at the end i must say .. that VINAYPAL has done a splendid job and Though his singing style is very different even after singing along with harbhajan for a long time .. now here he tries to copy .. HE is totally portraying himself as a different singer ..that is the beauty of Real ARTIST. GOD BLESS HIM!

tutti futti angrezi by : manjotdullat@gmail.com

For Punjabi Portal
bobbysandhu
Site Admin

Highscores: 12

Re: Vinaypal Butter Dil de Badle Dil release with punjabiportal

Postby rane » January 3rd, 2009, 3:08 pm

waah ji...punjabiportal da puppa kina sohna lag rea.. :D mainu ik idea aya kaim jeha...doosre topic ch dasdi aa..te aa 3 BANDEYAA di photo v kaim aa..mera is var fer same pinch ho gya ji..Vinaypal Butter ji de naal.. :) same shoe paye ona ne mere shoe nal de :P
rane
PP Adores this member

Highscores: 2

Postby dollysandhu » January 3rd, 2009, 3:10 pm

baai snaps kaem ne...te par "pappa" ulta banaya tusi :@
te shoes ta bobby te vinaypal de v mili jande ne..rang e add add ne lolss

baki vinay di pchaan e ni aa rahi..he s lukin so young :o
Join us on Facebook :

:arrow: PunjabiPortal 's Facebook Page
dollysandhu
PP Nirvana

Postby marjana_malook_jeha » January 3rd, 2009, 4:30 pm

nice pics..vinaypal barha nimana te sidha jeha insaan lagda...rabb ehnu tarakki bakshe..awaaz bahut sohni te geet v wadiya ne. manu ta labhdi naiii song wadiya lageya si .
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor, Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.
marjana_malook_jeha
PP naal ho gaya wiah

Postby manpreetdhindsa » January 3rd, 2009, 10:43 pm

@dollu

sahi gal hai yar....
yakeen hi nhi hnda k eh vinaypal butter hai....kina badal gea.... jma hi shoti umar da lagda hai..?
My Latest Post in My Poetry----> Main bas yuhi
Submitted on May 25 2013

manpreetdhindsa
PP in Afterlife

Highscores: 3

Postby Gulabo Massi » January 3rd, 2009, 11:29 pm

vaah he looks different. . i luv his song 'labhdi nayii" he lookd really cute in the video
vadhiya uprala
Gulabo Massi
Hun Yaar Wehle

Postby Manjotdullat » January 4th, 2009, 7:44 am

lao ji ...edhar main v ehi uprala kar rea c ..

actually jeda munda vinaypal di online promotion akrda ..he was talking to me in this regard ..par ure aake pata chlaya ..vinay paal ji pehlaan hi PP naal jkurr chukke aa.. chalo koi ni ..

wadahian ji sarean nu! bas meri ik benti aa .

je kise member nu PP te rls hoyi tape wadhiya lagge taan do buy original G ....
Kamm Kise da Rukda Nahi Ethe Sabh Da Sarr Jaanda
Manjotdullat
PP mera jawak

Postby Sukhjeet Brar » January 4th, 2009, 8:53 am

Khoobsurat jyada wadhiya laggi si.....
eh v waise Sohni album hai.......sohni jehi kurhi di das payi meri bhabhi ne bahut wadhiya geet hai...
:clap:
ਮੈਂ ਅਗਿਆਨੀ ਗਵਾਰ ਹੂੰ ,ਬੱਸ ਕਹੂੰ ਤੂੰ-ਤੂੰ....
Sukhjeet Brar
PP Loves this member

Postby bobbysandhu » January 4th, 2009, 10:55 am

yaar tuhade cho koi album nu review hi kardeo
bobbysandhu
Site Admin

Postby heersaleti5 » January 4th, 2009, 1:16 pm

first i would like to review as bobby said:
all the songs are fine but i liked those the best
i really liked dil de badle dil song. bahut hi jiada vadia hai te bahut hi touching hai.
next i liked apne viah, desi jatt n bholi bhaali.
overall it is nice album; ofcourse diiferent from those meaningless punjabi songs......sorry if m hurting anyone.
Last but not the least VINAYPAL looks awesome, very HOT.

i like to support whoever deserves it. VINAYPAL is one of those names amongst the punjabi music industry who has far vision, who cannot sing just whatever. sorry but i m really pissed with those ghatia deut songs.i believe fault lies in us that we encourage songs like petrol fook n poodna etc. ""eh yaad rakho ki jo saade bache ajj sunange ohi kal nu saada bhvikh hovega". please come out of this.

when i first saw vinaypal on TV i knew that he is gonna go long way in this industry. i like the way he writes his songs; i mean "GAL CHON GAL AGGE KADHI JAANA". he is very simple, very respectful guy n very hard working too. people are liking DIL DE BADL DIL a lot, i believe.
i invite everyone to join vinaypal on orkut as well.

i spoke to him n i came to know that he is quite passionate about music.
I m also thankful to harman ji for referring me to u.

love u all
heersaleti5
Bacha

Postby Manjotdullat » January 4th, 2009, 1:23 pm

nice review heere! waise srry for commenting ..ajj kal heer ne hi review likhna c ..ranjha taan pata i kithe vichara waqt da marya hona :P

i must say nice review ..vinaypal is back vocalist with Harbhajan Mann ..ant it is very nice effort by HM to support vinaypal..by appearing in his last album and producing this one tooo...

rest VINAYPAL will surely go a long way .....
Manjotdullat
PP mera jawak

Postby heersaleti5 » January 4th, 2009, 1:24 pm

SORRY BOBBY G IT IS BUTTAR NOT BUTTER. PLZ IF U CAN CORRECT IT.
THANX
KARAM PUNIA
heersaleti5
Bacha

Postby Manjotdullat » January 4th, 2009, 1:27 pm

heersaleti5 wrote:SORRY BOBBY G IT IS BUTTAR NOT BUTTER. PLZ IF U CAN CORRECT IT.
THANX
KARAM PUNIA

buttar .... bobby seun eddi galti
:O
Manjotdullat
PP mera jawak

Postby heersaleti5 » January 4th, 2009, 1:30 pm

thanx for commenting on my review but u have not given urs.....

yeah he worked hard for many years.....he deserves it thats why HM helped him.
heersaleti5
Bacha

Postby Manjotdullat » January 4th, 2009, 1:35 pm

i m currently listening to the compelte album.. earlier i listened only 2-3 songs..soon i will be posting it here
Manjotdullat
PP mera jawak

Postby Manjotdullat » January 4th, 2009, 3:03 pm

Dil DE BAdle Dil - a album beautifully sung and written by a melodious voice Vinaypal Buttar. As already defined by HEer it is an different album in the noise of uncontrollable duets. It seems like that Vinaypal has added more beauty to the Poetic genes that he has got from her mother "MRs. Baldev KAur" . many of you must not be knowing that his mother is a very fine poetess,

After all this the real TADKA i.e. BEE 2 (Sound Pipe) has done the splendid job ... by giving an completely mind soothing music.

now coming specifically on tracks . The album comprises of 9 Tracks

1. Dil De BAdle DIl : a true love feeling! Hope this track is going to be every love couple fav. awesome words !Each and every word is full of feelings and love ... a nice soothing track.
few lines frm the song to judge the beauty of vinay's lyric skills
"Ki Dhola VINAYPAL
rawaan tere naal
main khushian vich
sukhaan vich
dardan dukhan vich
banke hisedaar
dil de badle dil
pyaar de badle pyaar"

2. Punjaban JaTtian - a true blend of Beats & Desi FOlk .Splendid JOb done by Bee2 .. vinaypal's voice is an added beauty of the SOng... The song is real praise of PUNJABAN JATTIAN

3. Sohni Kudi -
here comes the track DEOR bHarjayi scenerio.. Unlike those typical knok Jhok of deor bhabhi ..here comes a decent track... a soothing voice with a perfect blend of music ...

4.Jehde Wele - a true appraisal of GIrl! the wording of song is just amazing .. after listening the song i found that how good is the imagination of vinaypal...

"tenu jede wele rabb ne banaya hona
kache dudh ch sandoor paya hone
nale thodi jehi paayi honi aa darooo"

then

"akhian banoun wele sheesha pees laya hone sapni di kanj ch paake"

just fantastic song ... folks! dedicate this to your Love :P

5. Desi jatt : here comnes the JAttitude..Desi Jatt nu walaiti daru char gayi oye ..full of energy and even i m thinking this song has been sung by vinaypal after drinking :P and the voice ads by RANA RANBIR is just the perfectionist JOB.... gr* job done by Sound ENGG..

6. VIAH : another good track .. soon this track is going to be the wedding song of PUNJAAB

7. YAAD : as we all know an album is complete without sad song ..also it is believed that singer is judged only by the SAD song singing capabilities... here also VInaypal has proved his talent! srry! i can't elaborate the wordings of the song! its so heart touching! plz hear it yourself ...:( it is really a sad song

8. Gidhe vich: here vinaypal is inviting a girl to dance but his verses are blended with heavy beats ,,, this track surely gonna be a club hit !!

9. Bholi Bhali: here comes the superb song of Album although this song seems to be version 2 of Labhdi Nahi .... but this track is surely gonna be on TOP Charts

at the end i must say .. that VINAYPAL has done a splendid job and Though his singing style is very different even after singing along with harbhajan for a long time .. now here he tries to copy .. HE is totally portraying himself as a different singer ..that is the beauty of Real ARTIST. GOD BLESS HIM!

tutti futti angrezi by : manjotdullat@gmail.com

For Punjabi Portal
Manjotdullat
PP mera jawak

Postby heersaleti5 » January 4th, 2009, 3:51 pm

OMG Manjot............u left me speechless. very nice review of DIL DE BADLE DIL.......ofcourse better then mine.

LIKHAN DA GUN VINAYPAL NU VIRAASAT CH MILIA.....U R RIGHT MANJOT.
and yeah JEHRE WELE shows his indepth thoughts.....as HARMAN has written he is siddha....i want to comment on that...." he might seem siddha cause he has talent so he doesnt need to show off".
i wish him good luck for future.

thanx
karam punia
heersaleti5
Bacha

Postby bobbysandhu » January 4th, 2009, 4:53 pm

Waah Manjot... thanks for reviewing. I have merged your individual topic to this one and have added your review in the very first post
bobbysandhu
Site Admin

Postby dollysandhu » January 4th, 2009, 6:32 pm

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww chakddddddde manjot..kya review likheya wai..ultimate..sunan lai majboor krta tu ta album...
and hey pata aj buttar saab de account tu friend request aayi orkut te and i was pleased to see k ohna ne apne caption te v ehi likheya hoya k punjabiportal te j k album nu review karo..thats so wonderful of him..
:clap:
http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Profile.aspx?rl=fpn&uid=1968046023830546254
this is the link
Join us on Facebook :

:arrow: PunjabiPortal 's Facebook Page
dollysandhu
PP Nirvana

Postby marjana_malook_jeha » January 4th, 2009, 6:34 pm

waah yaar...nice review...has album hit the market already??

@karam: sidha means down-to-earth. no shoshebaazi like 5 rings, 2 big gold chains and khanda hanging thr...
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor, Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.
marjana_malook_jeha
PP naal ho gaya wiah

Next

Return to www.punjabiportal.com