Singh Sahib The Great (Sunny Deol & Anil Sharma)

Lets talk about whats new in the Bollywood and whats old, and whats copied and whats not even worth mentioning.

Moderator: djp

Re: Singh Sahib The Great (Sunny Deol & Anil Sharma)

Postby Dr Baidwan » March 24th, 2013, 1:03 am

Waiting for this one !
Dr Baidwan
Bacha

Postby sengh » April 16th, 2013, 10:41 pm

I hope films like these are not only good, but give Sunny Deol a few successful films to his name
Duniya waleyo sanu sikh'aa nu lena aunda SAADA HAQ!
sengh
10wi Fail

Postby Kamalpreetsingh90 » May 19th, 2013, 12:45 pm

Waiting
ਤੇਰਾ ਮਾਨ ਬੜਾ ਜਜ਼ਬਾਤੀ ਆ, ਏ ਦੁਨੀਆ ਕਮਲਾ ਕਹਿੰਦੀ ਆ
ਰੱਜ ਕੇ ਬਦਨਾਮੀਆਂ ਦਿੰਦੀ ਆ, ਪਰ ਗੀਤ ਵੀ ਸੁਣਦੀ ਰਹਿੰਦੀ ਆ
Kamalpreetsingh90
10wi Fail

Postby jass » May 19th, 2013, 1:03 pm

as much as i want to see sunny on screen,i want him to be choosy about his female lead,last heard some 18 year old girl is playing lead in it,its surely going to bring lot of debate...many out there like chitragandha,mahi gill,soha ali khan can be paired opposite him wonderfully..
well i am quite filmy..
jass
Hun Yaar Wehle

Postby Desi_jatt » June 13th, 2013, 11:46 am

`Singh Sahab The Great` to come out during Dussehra

Mumbai: Filmmaker Anil Sharma, who`s ‘Singh Sahab The Great’ is almost ready, says the Sunny Deol starrer is slated for Oct 11 release, two days before Dussehra.

"We are ready with our film and the film is in its post production stage. I am busy with the post production. When I was editing the film, I had tears in my eyes. The film has shaped up very well and we will be releasing the film on Oct 11," Sharma told reporters.

Sunny is the number one action hero and this film will be his comeback as an action hero.

After producing hits like ‘Gadar - Ek Prem Katha’ and ‘Hero - Love Story Of A Spy’ with Sunny, the director says that "Sunny is the number one action hero and `Singh Sahab The Great` will be his comeback as an action hero. His pairing with the new girl Urvashi Rautela is looking outstanding. Every director praises his own film, but you will realise it once you see the film."

Sharma will direct two more films with Sunny.

"I can`t say which film, can`t reveal the genre. But it`s going to be a complete entertaining film," he said.

Last day of shoot with villain group at Umar gaon of SSTG .. Sunny .. Prakash raj . Me .. N all my other dear actors n technicians . V all Enjoyed while shooting nw it's time for public .. M sure they will enjoy while watching .. We r hoping that SSTG will release on 11th oct ..By Anil sharma

posterr teaserr wahla e att.......

YaMlA PaGlA DeEwAnA
Desi_jatt
Uni. di lagg gi hawa

Postby Gurdeep Bhangu » August 29th, 2013, 8:24 pm

Gurdeep Singh Bhangu
Gurdeep Bhangu
schooli bacha

Postby yankee saini » August 30th, 2013, 12:23 am

eh film paaooo khhutti!!! :rock:
I'M b i a s e d

#MINDIT
yankee saini
Forever PP

Postby Desi_jatt » August 30th, 2013, 12:45 am

intzaar rahu 22 nov da ....after long time koi ghaint action vekhan nu milu oh b sunny bhaji de movie ch ....
poster da umeed nalon b ghaint kadeyyy

YaMlA PaGlA DeEwAnA
Desi_jatt
Uni. di lagg gi hawa

Postby xp0z3d » August 30th, 2013, 3:08 am

From trailer it look uninspired but hopefully it will have more to it than that. Sunny Deol has been one of my fav all time actors in Bollywood but since a while now he has lost his relevancy. He could not keep up with times and got stuck into his own. He did not evolve into contemporary times and bring something new to himself and his movies.

Was severely disappointed with YPD2 which was one of the worst movies I have ever seen of Sunny. Don`t know how good this upcoming movie would be but from looks of it, does not bring anything new. Just fights and dialogs won`t bring much success anymore to him as he has lost a big chunk of his fan following. To make a movie work just on charm of Hero , one needs to have actor who relevant and have a huge fan following that would lap it up. Which Sunny does not have. He needs to win his fans back with a sincere effort in a proper movie. He needs to bring his acting to forefront and not rely on same old lazy formulas. He needs a role like he did in Damini, to make people love him once again.

Just doing crap like YPD2 not only he is finishing his career off but spoiling Deol brand once for all.
“Faith has no answers. It only impedes questions.”
xp0z3d
Niana

Postby dashingdhaliwal » August 30th, 2013, 7:21 am

xp0z3d wrote:From trailer it look uninspired but hopefully it will have more to it than that. Sunny Deol has been one of my fav all time actors in Bollywood but since a while now he has lost his relevancy. He could not keep up with times and got stuck into his own. He did not evolve into contemporary times and bring something new to himself and his movies.

Was severely disappointed with YPD2 which was one of the worst movies I have ever seen of Sunny. Don`t know how good this upcoming movie would be but from looks of it, does not bring anything new. Just fights and dialogs won`t bring much success anymore to him as he has lost a big chunk of his fan following. To make a movie work just on charm of Hero , one needs to have actor who relevant and have a huge fan following that would lap it up. Which Sunny does not have. He needs to win his fans back with a sincere effort in a proper movie. He needs to bring his acting to forefront and not rely on same old lazy formulas. He needs a role like he did in Damini, to make people love him once again.

Just doing crap like YPD2 not only he is finishing his career off but spoiling Deol brand once for all.

i totally agree with u here...
shareer da marr jana maut nahi.. Zameer da marr jana maut hai.
dashingdhaliwal
Hun Yaar Wehle

Postby Desi_jatt » August 30th, 2013, 12:00 pm

letss wait fr singh saab ....

YaMlA PaGlA DeEwAnA
Desi_jatt
Uni. di lagg gi hawa

Postby Ajay Sandhu » September 5th, 2013, 4:40 pm

Nice Pics.
ਅਜੇ ਦੀਪ ਸੰਧੂ (ਸਾਹਨੇਵਾਲ)
ਪਿੰਡ ਸਾਹਨੇਵਾਲ ਬਾਰੇ ਜਾਨਣ ਲਈ ਇਹ ਲਿੰਕ ਖੋਲੋ ਤੇ page Like ਕਰੋ ਜੀ:-
http://www.facebook.com/pindsahnewal
http://www.parneetsabreen.com
dharmendra-family-photographs-t1515-1600.html

Join us in the chat/room on 25-11-2012 (sunday) at 9 pm (IST)
Ajay Sandhu
Super Wehla

Postby Desi_jatt » September 13th, 2013, 10:53 pm

Haha aukha apni janta da b ...

Bollywood star Sunny Deol's upcoming movie 'Singh Saab the Great' has run into trouble with the Shiromani Gurudwara Parbandhak Committee (SGPC), which has objected to the title of the film.

The film is scheduled for a November 22 release and is directed by Anil Sharma of 'Gadar: Ek Prem Katha' fame.

The SGPC believes it is a sacred title bestowed on the Jathedars of the five Takhts and the granthis of the Golden Temple and therefore, should not be used for commercial purposes.

SGPC officials have also made their displeasure known on the filmmakers for not consulting them before deciding on the title of the film.

The Akal Takht, supreme temporal seat of Sikhs, has taken a serious view of the film believing that this title might create misunderstandings among the Sikh community.

Akal Takht head priest Gurbachan Singh said today that the promoter of the film must get a clean chit from the SGPC review committee before it releases.

The Akal Takht also directed the SGPC to take up the issue with the film's producer.

Meanwhile, All India Sikh Students Federation (AISSF) head Karnail Singh Peer Mohammed also took a serious note of the title of film and asked the producer and director whether they got permission of the SGPC, apex Sikh religious body, about its title.

"The title of the film must be changed and the film must be checked by the SGPC's review committee," he said.

Earlier, Deol's 'Jo Bole So Nihal' had also invited controversy for its title.

Theatrical trailer will b out on 27 eve on you tube at pen .. T series .. Erose ..shantketan .. N music releasing on 28 oct .. Looking forward for reactions..anil sharma

heres the tittle songg
YaMlA PaGlA DeEwAnA
Desi_jatt
Uni. di lagg gi hawa

Postby djp » October 24th, 2013, 3:29 pm

djp
PP Loves this member

Postby Desi_jatt » October 25th, 2013, 7:41 am

YaMlA PaGlA DeEwAnA
Desi_jatt
Uni. di lagg gi hawa

Postby Ajay Sandhu » November 25th, 2013, 4:15 pm

Great Movie from Sunny.
ਅਜੇ ਦੀਪ ਸੰਧੂ (ਸਾਹਨੇਵਾਲ)
ਪਿੰਡ ਸਾਹਨੇਵਾਲ ਬਾਰੇ ਜਾਨਣ ਲਈ ਇਹ ਲਿੰਕ ਖੋਲੋ ਤੇ page Like ਕਰੋ ਜੀ:-
http://www.facebook.com/pindsahnewal
http://www.parneetsabreen.com
dharmendra-family-photographs-t1515-1600.html

Join us in the chat/room on 25-11-2012 (sunday) at 9 pm (IST)
Ajay Sandhu
Super Wehla

Postby jass » November 25th, 2013, 6:30 pm

now,only if it reach 40 crore mark,to get a semi hit status at least
well i am quite filmy..
jass
Hun Yaar Wehle

Postby yankee saini » November 25th, 2013, 7:41 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong but one of my friend mentioned to me over the weekend saying "eh film vi parivaar ch dekhne wali nahi aa" . . . Can someone elaborate on that if possible?
I'M b i a s e d

#MINDIT
yankee saini
Forever PP

Postby Desi_jatt » November 26th, 2013, 12:26 am

Att movie swaad e a gya.. Finally bhaji back in action... Sade ta housefull chal rahi a .. Kall fer vekhan gaye c par hoysefull c .... Hope movie super hit hoje .. Bahli att a ....
Thnksgiving te fer vekh k aunde puri mandeer naal ...
N yankee bhaji.... Bilkul jooth a movie puri family wali a .. Sab familya naal vekhan a rahe a .. .. Tusi b vekhi ja k... Bahli ghaint a movie.. Appa ta bhaji de full fan a ....
YaMlA PaGlA DeEwAnA
Desi_jatt
Uni. di lagg gi hawa

Previous

Return to Hindi Movies