Osama Bin Laden has been Killed

All those topics which were labeled inappropriate, got too old to bump or were locked due to some reasons are sent here after locking.

Osama Bin Laden has been Killed

Postby jasjit » May 3rd, 2011, 10:16 am

OSAMA bin Laden, the leader of Al-Qaida and the most recognisable face of global terrorism, was killed in a US military operation at a heavily fortified compound, around 60 km north of Islamabad, US President Barack Obama announced late on Sunday evening
well wht u think this will make terrorism stops. let s discuss
Jasjit Singh
jasjit
PP naal hogi gal baat

Re: Osma bin laden is Killed

Postby rane » May 3rd, 2011, 11:57 am

Godd Jasjit.. Kal news milde e i though of starting thred par kita e nai..

so whats the latest news..thoda time pehla news channel apne "ANDAAZ" ch dikha rhe c k file photograph Osama di (immediately after his death) jo America ne di issue kiti..was photoshopped and not real
rane
PP Adores this member

Highscores: 2

Postby Ek0248 » May 3rd, 2011, 1:12 pm

I have to be honest here, i did'nt even know he was alive.

But, yeah coming on to the topic. We had a discussion about this topic here aswell.. And i think i'd have to agree with the fact that, Al Qaida will def. do something to prove that they can still spread horrible terrorr, even though Bin Laden is not alive..

This will def. not make terrorism stop!It's actually said that he was found in a city, where retired millatry officers live.. he was actually kinda living in luxury.. Now the question is, were they hiding him there? .. Theres soo many involved.. so many uncleared things..and facts.
Ek0248
Uni. di lagg gi hawa

Postby sss_rc » May 3rd, 2011, 1:41 pm

ਕਿਵੇਂ ਮਾਸਟਰ ਜੀ..

ਗੋਲੀ ਵਾਂਗੂੰ ਖ਼ਬਰਾਂ ਪੇਸ਼ ਕਰਦੇ ਓ ਬਾਬਿਓ.."ਹੁਣੇ_ਤੱਕ" ਚੈਨਲ ਖੋਲ੍ਹ ਲਿਆ ਕਿ..lol
"ਨਾਨਕ ਨਾਮ ਚੜ੍ਹਦੀ ਕਲਾ , ਤੇਰੇ ਭਾਣੇ ਸਰਬੱਤ ਦਾ ਭਲਾ"

"ਐਸੀ ਮਿਹਰ ਸਾਈਂ ਦੀ ਹੋਈ ਟੁੱਟੇ ਰੋਗ ਬਿਮਾਰਾਂ ਦੇ,
ਧੰਨ-ਧੰਨ ਹੋਈਆਂ ਅੱਖੀਆਂ ਦਰਸ਼ਨ ਕਰ ਦਰਬਾਰਾਂ ਦੇ"
sss_rc
BA Fail

Postby marjana_malook_jeha » May 3rd, 2011, 2:10 pm

killing of anyone is sad, RIP OBL. The way Al Qaeda killed thousands on 9/11 was much worse ..so many kids in US are without parents in US due to 9/11. but again to counter these arguments its more of a propaganda. Peace out!

For me interesting part is to know more details related to intelligence....common people sometimes never know the truth behind curtains, the intelligence operations b/w CIA / ISI. They seem to have a rift but you never know how much US has pledged to Pak in terms of monetary or other forms of support/compromises to carry on these operations on Pak soil. Whether pakistan was not notified could be an intelligence gimmick ( how come pak air controllers allowed 4 copters in the town next to capital).
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor, Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.
marjana_malook_jeha
PP naal ho gaya wiah

Postby pvsDalli » May 3rd, 2011, 2:39 pm

hw many times US will kill obama again and again.....

i think haale 4-5 waar hor maru eh....

Obama doing dis for the sake of presidents chair...

In past Bush also did the same...
Paramveer Singh
pvsDalli
PP in Afterlife

Postby amansidhu » May 3rd, 2011, 3:26 pm

ਹੁਣ ਤਾਂ ਪੂਰਾ ਹੋਊ ਖ਼ੁਸ਼ - ਸਾਡਾ ਪਿਆਰਾ ਚਾਚੂ ਬੁਸ਼....
ਨਾਲੇ ਲਾਉਂਦਾ ਹੋਊ ਕਲੀ - ਕਿ ਸ਼ੁਕਰ ਆ ਉਸਾਮੇ ਦੀ ਬਲੀ ਚੜੀ...

ਜੀ ਅਮਰੀਕਾ ਦਾ ਨਵਾਂ ਕਾਰਨਾਮਾ ... ਇਹਨਾਂ ਮਾਰਤਾ ਉਸਾਮਾ...
ਚਲੋ ਪੌਣੇ ੧੦ ਸਾਲ ਬਾਅਦ ਮੁੱਕ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ ਡਰਾਮਾ ...

ਪਤਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਤਾਂ ਸੱਚ ਹੈ ਜਾਂ ਨਿਰਾ ਝੂਠ ਹੈ..
ਇਹਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਦਲੇਰੀ ਆ ਜਾਂ ਨਵੀਂ ਕਰਤੁਤ ਹੈ...
ਬੂਟਾ ਬੁਸ਼ ਨੇ ਜੋ ਲਾਇਆ ਵੱਢ ਗਿਆ ਉਬਾਮਾ....

ਹਰ ਕਿਸੇ ਦੇ ਮੂਹੋਂ ਬਸ ਉਹਦੇ ਬੋਲ ਕਿਰਦੇ...
India ਵਾਲੇ ਵੀ ਆਪਣਾ ਦਾਅ ਲਾਉਣ ਨੂੰ ਫ਼ਿਰਦੇ...
ਕਹਿੰਦੇ 26/11 ਵਾਲੇ ਦੇ ਕੇ ਸਾਡਾ ਵੀ ਲਾ ਦਿਉ ਉਲਾਮਾ..

ਆਪੇ ਸ਼ੁਰੂ ਕਰਦੇ ਤੇ ਆਪੇ ਖ਼ਤਮ ਕਰੀ ਜਾਂਦੇ...
ਪਹਿਲਾਂ ਬੁੱਕਲ 'ਚ ਬਠਾਉਂਦੇ ਤੇ ਫ਼ੇਰ ਉਹਦੇ ਨਾਲ ਹੀ ਲੜੀ ਜਾਂਦੇ...
ਇਹਨਾਂ ਦਾ ਪਹਿਲਾ ਸ਼ਿਕਾਰ ਹੋਇਆ ਸੀ 22 ਸੁਦਾਮਾ...
ਜੀ ਅਮਰੀਕਾ ਦਾ ਨਵਾਂ ਕਾਰਨਾਮਾ ... ਇਹਨਾਂ ਮਾਰਤਾ ਉਸਾਮਾ..

ਹੁਣ ਤਾਂ ਟੀਵੀ ਵਾਲੇ ਵੀ ਬਸ ਇਹੀ ਖ਼ਬਰ ਲਾਉਣਗੇ...
ਲੱਗਦਾ ਉਸਾਮੇ ਨੂੰ ਸਮੁੰਦਰੋਂ ਕੱਢ ਕੇ ਬਲਾਉਣਗੇ...
Breaking News ਇਹੀ ਕਿ ਉਸਾਮੇ ਨੂੰ ਮਾਰ ਗਿਆ ਉਬਾਮਾ...
ਜੀ ਅਮਰੀਕਾ ਦਾ ਨਵਾਂ ਕਾਰਨਾਮਾ ... ਇਹਨਾਂ ਮਾਰਤਾ ਉਸਾਮਾ..
Apniii Kismat da tan Rabba mill hi janaaa ......

Oh Cheez adaa kr jo Kismat vich nhiiii .....

Aman Sidhu
amansidhu
Jawak

Postby Sarvar_Gill » May 3rd, 2011, 5:43 pm

Well there is documentary on the internet that shows that American Intellingnce Agencies have proofs that 9/11 was not Al Qaida's plot, rather it was plotted by Government of USA.

About 3,000 people in US lost their lifes on Sept 11.

Then as a counter attack US started it's operations in Afghanistan and Pakistan and more than 40,000 in Afghanistan and more than 30,000 in Pakistan lost their lifes.

Then out of Nowhere US started its war against Iraq, and more than 9,00,000 common civilians lost their life in Iraq. Then Oil Pipes were laid from Iraq to Israel.

Well those who read history know that US invaded Afghanistan and Iraq in same way as Hitler invaded Poland and France during Second World War. I don't know who is terrorist here ?
(:
Sarvar_Gill
PP Till i Die

Postby jasjit » May 3rd, 2011, 8:14 pm

we are not sure osama bin laden is died or not . coz according to some channels the picture that US Army gives to media is doubtful. In that pic osama is looking young.
Jasjit Singh
jasjit
PP naal hogi gal baat

Postby Sarvar_Gill » May 3rd, 2011, 8:32 pm

jasjit wrote:we are not sure osama bin laden is died or not . coz according to some channels the picture that US Army gives to media is doubtful. In that pic osama is looking young.

Jasjit Bhaji channgi tehkikaat kar rahe ne is maamle di... ;)
(:
Sarvar_Gill
PP Till i Die

Postby Bling-Singh » May 3rd, 2011, 10:49 pm

bt is wari ta eh keha ke DNA test kita

obama was so sure bt....

baki dekho ki hunda
I'm a son of a Sardar
Got a Khanda hanging from the mirror of my car
Yellin that Jaikara like Bole so Nihal
And if my people hear me holla Sat Sri Akal

My Facebook: www.facebook.com/bling.xingh
Bling-Singh
PP Revenue Incharge

Postby anakhi » May 3rd, 2011, 11:19 pm

Actually, the most interesting part is that Osama lived in the fortified house with 10-12 feet high walls in an affluent area near the Pakistani Army Academy. And USA carried out the operation by themselves and did not inform the Pakistan government. So this leads to the obvious relation that the higher authorities in Pakistan must have known of the whereabouts of Osama. Remember this is near the capital city of Pakistan, Islamabad, and right in the middle of the army residential areas and even the academy. This will further put a question mark on Pakistan harboring terrorists.

Very little security inside the house according to the US statements. I'm surprised that Osama chose to live in a single location for so many years. Perhaps, he thought he had the backing of the Pakistanis and this was a safe haven but still not a wise idea to stay in one place and especially one that stands out.
I do not know, a dilettante, seeking my past, my heritage, my love -- The Great Punjab.
anakhi
+2 kachi pukki

Postby pritpalpabla » May 3rd, 2011, 11:57 pm

Pakistan ne changa pagal banaya US da... Osama was living in that place for the last 6 years... 15-20 minutes away from their capital...
ਫ਼ਕਰਾ ਦੀ ਕੁੱਲੀ ਵਿਚ ਰਬ ਵਸਦਾ, ਜ਼ਗ ਪੈੜਾ ਐਵੇ ਸਾਨੂ ਕੱਲਾ ਦਸਦਾ ....
Fakra di kulli vich raab vasda, Jagg paida aive sanu kala dasda...
pritpalpabla
Uni. di lagg gi hawa

Postby marjana_malook_jeha » May 4th, 2011, 12:17 am

I am sure pictures will be released in some time, govt is answerable for that. why not now might be to avoid sudden upheaval or backlash from extermist organisations.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor, Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.
marjana_malook_jeha
PP naal ho gaya wiah

Postby uknowwho » May 4th, 2011, 12:56 am

i still don't believe that U.S. army has killed Osama Bin Laden. i think they DON'T have Osama's dead body! why do you think they hastily buried his body in sea? is this really a Islamic Tradition to bury someone at sea? Since when politicians start caring about Traditions? And that too for a TERRORIST???? They still didn't release photo of his dead body! the one surfing webs is Fake pic! I believe Osama bin Laden has been dead for years, either in war or by sickness. American troops are in the Afghanistan for OIL, they dont care about Osama or Al Qaeda! its politics people!
uknowwho
BA Fail

Postby anakhi » May 4th, 2011, 1:41 am

uknowwho wrote:i still don't believe that U.S. army has killed Osama Bin Laden. i think they DON'T have Osama's dead body! why do you think they hastily buried his body in sea? is this really a Islamic Tradition to bury someone at sea? Since when politicians start caring about Traditions? And that too for a TERRORIST???? They still didn't release photo of his dead body! the one surfing webs is Fake pic! I believe Osama bin Laden has been dead for years, either in war or by sickness. American troops are in the Afghanistan for OIL, they dont care about Osama or Al Qaeda! its politics people!

Conspiracy theories will always be there no matter what. But in this case, Obama and high officials saw the action as it unfolded at the White House so I doubt they'll fake all of this.

The tradition is to bury the body within 24 hours as per Islamic tradition. As for the sea burial, I think it is so that to avoid hero worshipping at the place he would've been buried.
I do not know, a dilettante, seeking my past, my heritage, my love -- The Great Punjab.
anakhi
+2 kachi pukki

Postby uknowwho » May 4th, 2011, 1:47 am

how come they are not releasing photo of his dead body?
uknowwho
BA Fail

Postby jasjit » May 4th, 2011, 6:03 am

u r rite unknowwho strange US army has done their mission in Pakistan but even after 40 mins no any one from Pak Army comes at laden s home. After killing osama US Army told Pak authorities then police and military comes.
Jasjit Singh
jasjit
PP naal hogi gal baat

Postby uknowwho » May 4th, 2011, 8:09 am

is it true that pakistan military helped USA army with killing osama?
uknowwho
BA Fail

Postby jasjit » May 4th, 2011, 12:56 pm

no unknown ji Pakistan Army doesn t help US Army .
Jasjit Singh
jasjit
PP naal hogi gal baat

Next

Return to Kabristan - The Graveyard