Jatts in Golmaal

Wanna talk about Gurdas Maan 's latest movie, or the latest Punjabi Movie... come here

Moderators: djp, Sukhjeet Brar

Jatts in Golmaal

Postby ranjha_fakkar » December 8th, 2012, 4:15 pm

Jatts in Golmaal - An upcoming Punjabi movie being directed by Ksshitij Chaudhary and produced under the banner of HM Music of Manmohan Singh and Harveen Singh.

It is supposed to be another addition to the comedy Punjabi Films. Starcast of Jatts in Golmaal includes Arya Babbar, Samiksha Singh, Veena Malik, Gurpreet Ghuggi, Jaswinder Bhalla, BN Sharma, Binnu Dhillon, Sardar Sohi, Karamjeet Anmol among others.

Story of the film Jatts in Golmaal is by Naresh Kathuriatory who will also be writing the screenplay and dialogues for the same. Jatinder Shah will be giving the music to the songs of Raj Kakra.

SAIKAPIAN
ranjha_fakkar
PP Loves this member

Re: Jatts in Golmaal

Postby yankee saini » December 10th, 2012, 6:43 pm

I don't see GIPPY so "same team of actors" kimeh hoye? #justcurious

Btw, is that 'Arya Babbar'? :?
- if so, is he the lead actor?
- naal kurri kaun aa?

Ps. Nice update! However, title _______ . :|
I'M b i a s e d

#MINDIT
yankee saini
PP in Afterlife

Postby djp » December 11th, 2012, 1:40 am

ranjha_fakkar wrote:After the success of Carry on Jatta, the same team of actors and men behind the lens are back with a laughter riot Jatts in Golmaal.

After the success of Carry On Jatta..? So Smeep Kang will direct this or Gippy and Sippy Grewal will produce it? If that's true then they have many upcoming projects like 'Lucky Di Unlucky Story' and 'Bhaji In Trouble'.
djp
PP Loves this member

Postby dollysandhu » December 11th, 2012, 5:44 pm

read about it in HT.. good aaa :)
Join us on Facebook :

:arrow: PunjabiPortal 's Facebook Page
dollysandhu
PP Nirvana

Postby ranjha_fakkar » December 11th, 2012, 6:31 pm

djp & yankee, i just got this info in the tribune of last sunday , but doesnt know more of it in depth
now its you guys who can search out more info & share with us
SAIKAPIAN
ranjha_fakkar
PP Loves this member

Postby yankee saini » December 12th, 2012, 12:12 pm

:new:

Beauty and the Jatt

"The cast and crew of upcoming Punjabi film Jatts in Golmaal (scheduled to hit the theaters in April 2013) came visiting the Himachal Bhawan in Sector 28, Chandigarh, to announce the commencement of their 50-day shoot, scheduled to take place in and around Chandigarh.

Actors Aarya Babbar, Samiksha Singh, Gurpreet Ghuggi, Jaswinder Bhalla, Binu Dhillon, BN Sharma and Harpreet Johal, with writer Naresh Kathooria and director Ksshitaj were in attendance at the event. HT City caught up with the protagonists of the movie, Aarya Babbar and Samiksha Singh (in pic), as they talked about being a part of the Punjabi film industry and their future projects.

Samiksha, who is entering the Punjabi film industry with this flick (and another in the pipeline), is known to us as the familiar face of TV commercials such as Johnson’s Baby Prickly Heat Powder, Hyundai Xing and Sunsilk. About being a part of the industry, the actor who has done 15 Tamil and Telugu movies so far, says, “This is the right time to enter the Punjabi film industry; it’s doing tremendously well. Working down south, I used to think that Tollywood is the only fierce competition for Bollywood, but now Pollywood is no less. Being a Punjabi myself, I enjoy working on the sets here.”

A Chandigarh girl, who has won several awards for the movie Arinthum Ariyamalum, including the award for the Best Debut Actress in Tamil industry, also tried her hand at the small screen industry. “I had a very small role in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli (Zee TV), which gave my face some recognition. I still remember the makers of the show getting mails, questioning them about my character’s death on the show.”

Arya Babbar on the other hand is quite excited about his next Hindi flick, Matru Ki Bijli Ka Man Dola. About the movie he says, “It’s a love triangle and a crazy comedy, and surprisingly, I am playing the lead role! I have not signed any more Hindi films yet; I want to see the response for this one first.”

As for Punjabi cinema, Aryan claims he has two more—one of Pankaj Batra’s and the other of Balijit Deo’s—Punjabi movies in the pipeline. Ask him about trying his luck with his father, Raj Babbar, and he says, “I really want to work with him, somebody please tell him that! Just that he’s insistent on making a periodic film and I want to stick to a youth-centric script.”

SOURCE: HTIMES
I'M b i a s e d

#MINDIT
yankee saini
PP in Afterlife

Postby djp » December 12th, 2012, 1:00 pm

Other than the Jatt title, it looks like the only similarity with 'Carry On Jatta' are actors Gurpreet Ghuggi, Binnu Dhillon, Jaswinder Bhalla, Karamjit Anmol, and B.N. Sharma.

p.s. - thanks for the updates Yankee bai
djp
PP Loves this member

Postby yankee saini » December 15th, 2012, 11:02 am

:new:

" VEENA MALIK also in this film & ARYA BABBAR e lead actor aa film da! " :oops:
I'M b i a s e d

#MINDIT
yankee saini
PP in Afterlife

Postby ranjha_fakkar » December 19th, 2012, 10:50 am

veena malik :omg:
SAIKAPIAN
ranjha_fakkar
PP Loves this member

Postby rane » December 19th, 2012, 4:19 pm

Jatts in Golmal

Jatts in Golmal

Jatts in Golmal
rane
PP Adores this member

Highscores: 2

Postby Gurdeep Bhangu » December 19th, 2012, 4:25 pm

Mere Kheyal naal Veena Malik da sirf Item song hai movie vich, thode din pehlan ayea si kise newspaper vich!
Gurdeep Singh Bhangu
Gurdeep Bhangu
schooli bacha

Postby dollysandhu » December 19th, 2012, 5:59 pm

please dont start this trend of item numbers in punjabi films..please :x
Join us on Facebook :

dollysandhu
PP Nirvana

Postby Manbir_2 » December 19th, 2012, 8:24 pm

Veena Malik shoots for a raunchy item number in a Punjabi movie

This year is very lucky for Bollywood sexy siren actress Veena Malik. She is doing six back to back movies including “The City That Never Sleeps” where she will break Guinness Book of World Records which is directed by Haroon Rashid and produced by Satish Reddy.

Now she is all set to make Punjabis groove with her super hot item number in upcoming Punjabi movie “Jatts Golmaal” which is directed by Kshitij Chaudhary. Arya Babbar will be seen in a lead role in the flick.

In the raunchy number… Veena will be seen wearing Lehenga and Choli which will soar up the temperatures.

Veena Malik said, “It was great fun and I loved the song and this is first time I had done an item number for a Punjabi movie. Farah Khan Team has shot it amazingly. I am looking forward to it because it’s a fun song and I hope people love it.”

The number has been sung by Bollywood singer Sunidhi Chauhan.

Source: Tellychakkar
Manbir_2
College ch le lea dakhla

Postby ranjha_fakkar » December 20th, 2012, 9:14 am

dollysandhu wrote:please dont start this trend of item numbers in punjabi films..please :x

really !! it probably wouldn't require such things in punjabi movies ; no one will prefer such approach in our culture. :x
SAIKAPIAN
ranjha_fakkar
PP Loves this member

Postby TejpalVirk » December 21st, 2012, 2:36 am

dollysandhu wrote:please dont start this trend of item numbers in punjabi films..please :x

im afraid its already started... :x we are not some bhaiyeh.. Punjabi's have some class and this doesn't fit the bill and hope it stops at this movie
Jinnu Hath Jor Kare Tarle
Bapu Das Oho Banda kaun Si
Bapu Kehnda Si Staff Bank Da
Leya Nikki De Viah Layi Loan Si
Kitte Paira Ch Nah Paije Rakhni
Penda Rakhna Khyaal Pagg Da

Ik Lalleya Ne Jatt Khaa Leya
Dooje Khaa leya Kabil Dariyan
Virk Dekhi Digg Na Pavvi
Tere Modde Utte Zimevariyan

Chitt Karda Skoda Lai Lavvan
Par Karje To Darr Lagda
TejpalVirk
+2 kachi pukki

Postby Neeru23 » December 21st, 2012, 10:23 am

can;t they put like a traditional giddah or bhangra song instead of the item song...... ??
Neeru23
Bacha

Postby dollysandhu » December 21st, 2012, 12:05 pm

we are not some bhaiyeh.. Punjabi's have some class and this doesn't fit the bill and hope it stops at this movie

sorry, but i tend to disagree with racist remark.. punjabia di v kis class di gall asi kr rahe aa?? gaaneya tu bahar ki reality e punjab de youth di we all know very well..

hun fer same daur aa reha punjabi cinema da..hun dhada dhadh films banangia and deterioration in the quality of punjabi films will occur,.. trust me when i say, c-grade films v banan giya hun..kini mrji koshish kr k wekh lao, eh daur aa k e rahega..peak to baad downfall auni nishchit hai...

but afsos oddu hunda jdo wadde banners eda da kuch krde ne..come on, you dont need these cheap tactics to make your movie hit.. please wake up !! :x

on the contray, utmost respect for Man ji in this regard....
Join us on Facebook :

dollysandhu
PP Nirvana

Postby yankee saini » December 21st, 2012, 12:36 pm

Pinky Moge Wali' neh item song paake ki khatt leya? lol :oops:

- jeh eh samajde aa ki 'item song' naal film hit ho jaundi aa tan eh inha di bewkoofi aa! :|

Ps. I doubt it if 'veena' audience nu khichu apne val, ohvi item song karke! Meinu tan eh vaisey vi nahi khichidi! #justsaying :P
I'M b i a s e d

#MINDIT
yankee saini
PP in Afterlife

Postby djp » December 21st, 2012, 1:01 pm

Sirphire, Pinky Moge Wali, Power Cut..etc had item songs this year. Pooja Kiven Aa film ch Rakhi Sawant item song kar rahi te Jatts In Golmaal ch Veena Malik. Oye Hoye Pyar Ho Gaya film de vich vi item aah reha. I only liked Japji Khaira's item song appearance in Taur Mittran Di for the song 'Darshan Di Bhukh'
djp
PP Loves this member

Postby yankee saini » December 21st, 2012, 1:06 pm

#Djp yaar - was she wearing "ghagra chouli" in Taur Mitran di? If not then I don't consider that as an item song! :P
I'M b i a s e d

#MINDIT
yankee saini
PP in Afterlife

Next

Return to Punjabi Movies