2:28 am - Monday November 24, 2014

Amrinder Gill Ki Samjaye Video

amrinder-gill-ki-samjaiyeKi Samjhaiye is one of my favourite songs from Amrinder Gill’s latest album Judaa. Finally Amrinder Gill has released its video, and i simply loved the video. Cinematography is simply awesome. Though it reminded me of the song Dildariya a bit, but it sure is very much different from that one. I wonder who the video director is! Music is given by Dr. Zeus.

Loved those rain shots behind the glass and the girl in the video is so cute. The boy could have given more inputs. The story line of the video is not something we would see for the first time but the end of it makes it different from rest. Won’t spoil it for you. Watch it yourself.

Song : Ki Samjhaiye
Music : Dr. Zeus
Lyrics : Nimma Loharka
Labels : Speed Records, Envy Ent. and Music Waves

Here is the video. Enjoy :

(7243)

Filed in: Music Video, Punjabi Music

You might also like

Judaa – Amrinder Gill The most awaited video of the title song of Judaa, by Amrinder Gill is finally here. One thing that I...
Yaarian – Amrinder Gill So, finally we'll get to see the video of Amrinder Gill's Yaarian from his album Judaa. I think this...
Judaa – Amrinder Gill Judaa is one of the most awaited song of Amrinder Gill from his latest album with the same name Judaa....
Amrinder Gill – Yaarian Amrinder Gill's most awaited album Judaa's cover is out with the single Yaarian. Music for the Yarrian...
Amrinder Gill Pencil Portrait Amrinder Gill, the pioneer of Punjabi youth and a good friend. A gift from my side to Amrinder Gill....

35 Responses to “Amrinder Gill Ki Samjaye Video”

1. Imran
    April 18, 2014 at 7:54 am #

Chetna pandy is not real model of Dildarian song

2. Khushi
    April 11, 2014 at 3:15 pm #

Niggah… The model’s name is Chetna Pande! :))

3. jiya
    September 23, 2013 at 4:48 pm #

can any one plx tell me the name of boy in his video.. ???

4. Baangaal
    January 13, 2013 at 4:47 am #

Gimme the name of the girl I don’t care about the rest (っ◕‿◕)っ ♥ (✿◠‿◠)

• Khushi
      April 11, 2014 at 3:16 pm #

It’s Chetna Pande :)

5. sandy
    January 9, 2013 at 8:50 pm #

awesome video.. best ever video i would say..
    Amrinder sang beautifully but u didn’t look as good as u were in Dildariyan ..
    anyways, the girl in this video is just so cute, i loved her.. i m a fan of her since after watching this video.. boy was also good..
    fabulous video, nicely sung and both the models put more life to the video.. superb.. :)
    can anyone please tell the name of that girl…?

6. shubh walia
    April 28, 2012 at 2:45 pm #

what a song i like it plz tell the talent and address for the best singer ever

7. April 14, 2012 at 12:29 pm #

U r my favrt.

8. GURMEET SINGH
    April 14, 2012 at 9:19 am #

AMRINDER JI tusi ta mere favourite singer ho in sad songs ……….. kamal de ho ji…..

9. narinder jindal
    March 15, 2012 at 2:36 pm #

all songs very nice,good job,u r my favourit singer

10. March 8, 2012 at 1:27 am #

it is very 2 fresh video

11. Zoobia
    February 13, 2012 at 11:38 pm #

l m from pakistan,love this song,my mom also like this and felt very upset at the end,great jobb bro!!!!

12. gurvinder singh
    January 8, 2012 at 5:53 pm #

plz tell me real name of female model whase is in song “ki samjhaiye”.

13. rekha
    December 27, 2011 at 10:21 am #

what a song ji i love it

14. daksh
    December 16, 2011 at 2:17 pm #

plz tell me the name of female model.

15. Navneet
    December 14, 2011 at 9:24 am #

Amrinder bai g kamal kar dita…..

saare gaane bahut vadiya ne…. GOD BLESS & KEEP IT UP

16. shubham
    December 13, 2011 at 8:27 am #

what a song rula diya…………………………………….

17. Akash Sohal
    December 8, 2011 at 12:27 am #

Amrinder bai g, U rock again . U did a really Nice work……..good lyrics,good music,nice video,good presentation……… SO, my well wishes are with u.. Waheguru fulfill ur all dreams.. Keep rocking.

18. Preet
    November 29, 2011 at 6:24 am #

awsum like other albums!!!!

19. Yankee Saini
    November 28, 2011 at 12:54 pm #

This album is on repeat at work!!! Can’t help myself stop moving with the beats! If I could I could dance all night long! Album is so pure! Can’t express my feelings in words. lol

20. sandhu
    November 27, 2011 at 12:11 pm #

nice song & video fatte chak te……………..

21. Ch!tu
    November 27, 2011 at 5:59 am #

:-)
    veeree fatte hi chak te..mein keha g kmaal karti……
    bbbbuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrraaaaaahhhhhhhhh
    luv this song album n specially d song “ki samjhaiye”……hae jaan hi kad ti…
    sshhhaaa gae veere… :)

22. gurjeet
    November 26, 2011 at 11:36 pm #

My views :)
    awsome album as a whole. It has everything that a punjabi album can have. Raj Kakra has again proved his writing skills and his grip on punjabi vocab. This video is not up to the standards that were set by dildariyan video. The storyline is good but the models failed to do some serious acting.

23. Gagan
    November 26, 2011 at 6:26 am #

R Swami is the video director

24. rgx singh
    November 26, 2011 at 12:33 am #

no doubt this album is rocking n songs judaa , ki samjhaiye are too gud but to b very honest this video is not that good. sori amrinder bro i was expecting more than this something like real movie more cinematic .

n if v luk @ old albums vdos like dildarian, munda marda javey, n few more . all of them were enough gud but this vdo
    >__< . who is vdo director? i hope it was not Bal Deo.

baaki koi kami ni jus vdo standard di ni aa . nvm

25. Raja
    November 25, 2011 at 11:54 pm #

awesome song & video…but didn’t like the ending…

26. aman mangat
    November 25, 2011 at 11:34 pm #

nice work……..good lyrics,good music,nice video,good presentation………….and above all a punjabi family can sit together to listen to his songs and watch video as well……………good work amrinder and the team

27. Raman $herGiLL
    November 25, 2011 at 6:31 pm #

Im somewhat dissapointed with vidro but ending i like

28. Mann89
    November 25, 2011 at 2:42 pm #

The girl in video resembles with Miss Pooja somehow !!!

29. djp
    November 25, 2011 at 1:25 pm #

nice video/song from one of the BEST PUNJABI ALBUMS. period.

p.s. – Amrinder Gill’s Judaa is not only an album with great songs, but a CLEAN, non-vulgar one.

30. rkahlon
    November 25, 2011 at 12:31 pm #

No kidding, I literally felt tears swelling up in my eyes toward the end. The storyline is not something very unknown, do not know why still it is so senti.

May be because Amrinder too has kept his expressions very serious.

31. November 25, 2011 at 11:16 am #

awesome song….. too coooool…. i think its first video 1080p HD…… !!

32. gilsarvar
    November 25, 2011 at 9:08 am #

my favorite also… Amrinder has caused the same chrisma that once he has caused with Dildariyaan…

• Palak
      July 10, 2013 at 12:24 pm #

Can anyone tell me what is the name of the girl in the video